Spending Hiatus: Week 2

This past week of non-spending was, in short, a breeze!  Due mostly to the fact that I have been so busy with work that I have little time to desire much more than sleep.  It also didn't hurt that I spent a few days in the wilderness, where the temptation to buy things loses out to getting to climb things just for fun. 

Hypothetically speaking, had someone forced me to purchase something, it would have been this...

One of many in the beautiful map series by the talented designers behind Somethings Hiding in Here.
Because my love for maps will never die. 

I also came across this little quote on happiness that has me questioning the legitimacy of Bertrand Russells title as "one of the 20th century's premier logicians."


Maybe I'll understand more after a few more weeks of this experiment.  Here's hoping!

1 comment: