Noviprasta!

I am happy to announce the grand opening of my new Etsy shop, Estate of Grace Vintage.  My unwavering love for estate sales has my apartment busting at the seams with whosits and whatsits from days of yore.  I have no choice but to unload my ever expanding loot onto those shoppers of the Etsy marketplace who are lucky enough to find my shop amongst the endless rows of virtual store fronts. 
I'm very excited to share my love for all things vintage and decorate the lives and homes of those who enjoy it as much as I do.  So please come check it out, tell me what you think.  Even better, give me a challenge!  If there is something you are looking for, something that you think is cool, or something you think might be a good addition to my shop, give me a shout.  I'll put it on my radar and you better believe I will find it!  But don't get crazy :)       


side note:  The title of this blog post is a favorite memory from my semester in Prague.  There was a man who passed out news papers at the metro station by my apartment, everyday he would be there shouting in a deep scratchy voice "Noviprata,  Nooooviprata!"  Which roughly (meaning this is made up) translates to "news, get your news!"  I do know that news in Czech is novi, it's the rest of his babble I was never able to figure out.  Though I'm sure what we assumed he was saying is pretty spot on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment